^^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday....

LOL...monday ,for me is a bad day......
duno why..haihz.....
today!!! the whole day nvr study....
coz nid to arrange table for PMR.....

after recess...we got taklimat bout pmr ....
Is quite bored,but i would like to thanks to all my teacher that wish me&all the form3 student ..Good Luck....'THANK YOU' ...
HAHA...Tmrw no sch....
but my class everyone muz go for kelas tambahan.....
so ,no holiday for me...but never mind la...
study more important....after tmrw,then PMR liao...
so ,nvm la.today the missing fella,didnt come to sch again,duno wad he do at home lol....SPM coming soon ,he pulak didnt cum to sch..but nvm la..
dun care bout him first...let my exam pass d,oni say la...
haha...GOOD LUCK ......

No comments:

Post a Comment