^^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 30, 2009

mY BIRthDay..[SWEET MEMORY o_o]

lol...today is my birthday!!!!....
well,this year my birthday got a big difference...
hahaZz...many thing are changed...
b4 two day of my birthday,[thursday]
i've receive YUEN LING present....
although it's too early..but nvm..=]
hahaZz...
At 12am in the early morning,i've receive the 1st msj from YUEN LING...
second SURESH.....third THEVISS....after tht EMILY call me at 2.13am....
i was on9 at 12am til 3am.....
so at 3am,i sleep,.i tot that i can sleep til 11 or 12 sumtink,but at 9am...
at my neighbour house is transplant,..it's very noise...damn noisy man..
make me cant sleep...so,i woke up and do other thing...
at 11am..YVONNE sms me n wish me...after 15minute KEVIN TAN msj pulak came...
at 2 o'clock,CHLOE sms n wish me...at 2.21.i receive a msj frm hotlink..
i tot is happY birthday msj..wen i c the msj,actually is HAPPY HALLOWEN..
LOL..'zha dao'.funny la..
at 2.35,YU LING wish me...hahaZz...at 5oclock JESSICA wish me...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. TO MY SELF..HAHazZ..

FACEBOOK
...
The first person who wish me is FU XIANG HOO..then continue by
2nd-ANDREW LEE
3rd-LEE PUI NI
4th-JOY QIAN
5th-JOHNSON SEE
6th-PHUNG HON KEAT..
7th-FAIZ XISCO
8th-JACKY CHAN
9th-XIAO JIA[my cousin]
10th-WILLIAM TAN
11th-ELSA FRELYANA
12yh-BRYAN WONG CHERN KWANG
13th-WILSON BEH
14th-CHIN KAR YERN
15th-JOHANNA WOO
16th-KHOO TEIK SENG
17thJOE YEE TAN
18th-CARMEN TAN
19th-EDDIE BELLE
20th-MOHAMAD RAZRI....[my teacher]

MYSPACE

the ONLY 1 who wish me is FAHMIEE IZZUDIN..
hahaZz.. im goin to STATION 1CAFE TAIPAN USJ wif my fren,JOEY,EVON,THEVISS,EMILY N AARON...
go c FRIENDZ heh.....wow..excited man..
wanna c my lengzai ASH..
plus today i c him,is the 2nd time...

AT NIGHT...

HAHA...wow...
fun fun fun....
i damn happy heh.......
i meet FRIENDZ...oh.my ASH....
damn yeng and lengzai....
i play game wif him...ah,i damn happy..
THe first time,i meet him..we jux talk n shake hand...
but tis time is much more than that.
and knw more bout each other....
OMG!!!..he is too LENGZAI.....i cant forgt the day tht i've knw him...
i've bough their EP....only for rm10...
cheap lo...got poster summore..
I have a VERY VERY SWEET MOMERY today...
i cant frgt it,in my whole life....
LSY...i'll always love u miss u..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment