^^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

WONDERFUL DAY..=]



I didnt up dated my blog yesterday,does't mean,i cant write wad ever happening to me yesterday....
[Yesterday,3/10/2009]
my dad woke me up at 7.30 in the morning....my god,i sleep at 3.50,coz i online til very late..
then my dad woke me up at 7.30...oni 5 hour i sleep lol.my sis gud la..at 11 o'clock they sleep d.
my dad said to me nid to go sumwhere woh..so i oso didnt ask so many question lu..
after eat breakfast'i went to Shah Alam!!! GO see Air force woh....
The place call 'Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia'[TUDM]..
This is the first time i went there...wen i reach there.9.00am..hmmm,alot ppl there lol...
like everyone go see football competition like that..lol...haiz....
Rich there d ,do wad??? of course see air force la..
first first i say to my self..'cheh,air force oni ma,wad so nice woh...summore alot ppl '
AT 11.00 am,the air force performance started...WAH..Damn nice man..now oni i knw y so many ppl is there..the performance really really very nice...so lucky!! i stand infrond..every thing i can see, and beside me got a malay guy,..i tell u!!he quite handsem wan u knw..=]..4hour at there!! he keep on talking to me ..we knw each other lol..ahh.i got a new fren..we chatting chatting,then see air force performance.no choice la,who call me stand beside him woh..but he ok wan le..he very friendly,caring n al those la.he told me many thing.first first he say 'hi; to me..then i mai smile with him lo..then we started talk to each other.i can feel that he is a good guy...he really is a good guy.not oni he care bout me,..my sis oso he care lol..u knw la,.at there got many ppl ma..he take care of my younger sis u knw.haiz...my face kena sun burn ,bcum like abit pink pink d..yongsui la..my face enough pink d,now plus summore pink..at first the weather is very good wan,like wanna rain,summore at there got so many wind,.but at last????? Damn hot....u wan to knw HOW is the performance is??? wait i upload at facebook bah..
really really very nice wan..

At nite,8.00pm i went to my aunty house to celabrate lantern festival with my cousin..
normal la,..lantern festival play lantern n candle ma..i oni looking at my sis n cousin play lantern,,..lol..not suitable for me to play la..damn bored..duno wad so fun play lantern n candle..haihz....i went bek home at 11 sumtink..so, tht's y i didnt updated my blog yesterday...
lol..i have a very sweet memory today...i hope next year,i can go to TUDM there again la....haiz..
1 year only 1 time...




























No comments:

Post a Comment