^^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1U-karin-

HAHA....Today went to 1UTAMA.!!!!.....
i went there wif my FAMILY ...hehe...
wen i heard my dad said that,he's bring-ing me to 1U...
i straight away sms Karin &tell her that im goin to 1U.....XD
coz she stay near there wan ma..haha..

Then,she reply me,said that she cant go,coz her dad using her mum car,coz her dad car kena scratch &nid to put in the workshop for 4-5days...and 1 more is,her cousin got tuition at 2sumtink.....
So,i said to her,nvm lu....then......................
sudenly she replied me that she reach 1U liao.....so faz man....
haha....but i still confused....how come her mum got a car to fetch her go 1U de..=?
haha...After I reach 1U..I went toKFC to meet my uncle &cousin there....
wen im in KFC,Karin was eating at food court......
So.,,there are no chance for both of us to meet each other..haihz....
wen im buying water at the counter there.....
Karin passed KFC..she tel me.that she nvr c me oso...haha...
miss liao....i buying water that time..so,cant meet..haihz....
we sms sms til halfway..,sudenly,she told me,.
..
Eh, i saw u d'...Then,i was like..O.o...'where is her now'=.=.
Then,she say that she passed liao,goin bek ady..
haihz...missed d...cant c her..but she saw me...omg...
nvm la...next time oso can see de....
today suan she lucky la..^^....hahas.....

AFTER finish chit chat wif my uncle,aunt,cousin they all..
we walked around lu..go shopping..hehe.

hey,i've found the place that Ash took photo wif his fren that day...
hahas..actually is ntg nice to say de la..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment