^^


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Throat.T.T

Today wen i wake up.,got sore throat man......
My Throat damn pain,...ahh....
And feel like goin to get flu soon lolx.....^^..
today daddy din work...
so went out for breakfast,&go buy some home stuff heh...
EAT worh.,see my family eat got la...
i eat wad oso no taste ah...
i order 1 wantan mee.,eat 1bite,then dun wan eat d....
so,giv my mum eat..~~


AT nite ASH on9 XD....hahas...
HAPPY HAPPY.....:)
but,he on 4while oni...T.T....
he accept fren request&post sumtink at his wall oni.....
Alot people he accept man....
so many ppl add him.......
But me pulak,he din accept dao....
coz he accept fren is from up to down....
me so unlucky,my facebook acc is at down down down.....
down of everyone profile..
coz i add him about 5month ago....
Haihz...who call me so early add him....
now,'dai wok' liao....
He got wrote on Hope FRIENDZ@Ash can always on9 wall......
he wrote there :
(
hey hey !!!哈哈!!你们超搞笑的~~哈哈!!还弄一个希望我上来的页面。。哈哈!!现在我上来了咯~~哈哈。。^^)...

Then he post 1more is :(哈哈。。。不好意思哦~~久等了大家。。放心吧我会通过你们的。。
不过有些就来不及。。还没通过的朋友下次我上来会继续按的~~ 呵呵~~
谢谢涡~~^^)......

HAha.....nid to wait for him to 0n9 again oni,he can accept the other fren.....
wait bah....^^...

加油啊。。。。。。哈哈....

HEHE...he at redbox wif fren


唱k XD..


No comments:

Post a Comment